Hello 3rd Class! Hope you are all keeping well. Here is your homework for 23rd – 27th March.
- MYM: Pg 54-55
- TC: Pg 34
- SB: Pg 52 – 53
- Put 3 of the SB words into interesting sentences
- Spellings- look, say, cover, write,
- Continue on with weekly SNIP work – learn spellings, complete the activities and write sentences with the new words. (This work applies to the children that do their spelling work with Niamh C)
Read for at least 20- 30 minutes every day. Read to your parents when you can and ask them to ask you questions.
- Talk about the main characters, how do they feel?
- Predict what will happen next.
- Make connections to your own life.
- Write a story about the day that all the animals escaped from the zoo (include lots of WOW words!)
- Write a birthday invitation
- Continue to write a diary entry for each day we are off school.
Don’t forget capital letters, full stops, finger spaces and neat writing.
Revise multiplication and division tables. Play ‘bang’ with your family members and play Maths games online if possible. https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
Complete project on Co. Dublin – Atlas Hunt p16+17
Exercise for at least half an hour every day. It is really important to stay active! Go for a walk, cycle your bike, do activities on goNoodle or follow a workout on YouTube (Joe Wicks, The Body Coach, is doing P.E lessons live on his YouTube channel at 9 every morning Mon- Fri). Below is another fun idea.
Duolingo is a great website/app that you can use to help you keep up to date with your Irish learning.
We hope to see you all back in school very soon,
Caoimhe, Gillian P, Sinéad.